Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Custom story scripts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys!
im working on a custom story, but when i have done scripting something and im going in to amnesia to try it out, my scripts won't work, i do not get an error or something, juste that for example when i want the player to collied to an area and maybe do a function that activates a monster, it just does'nt work, it won't spawn the monster,
but when i try and play others custom storys they work...

i don't really know what's the problem, cuz i have made other CS and that script have been working for them.
so please guys if you know how to solve this problem i would be more that greatfull!
We cant solve it without your script...
As DatGuy5 said Smile
(05-20-2012, 05:59 PM)Datguy5 Wrote: [ -> ]We cant solve it without your script...
for example:
void OnStart()
{
AddEntityCollideCallBack( player monsterarea monsterfunction
}
void monsterarea(string in..
{
SetEntityActive (brute ... true
}
i did not write the hole script, but you know what i mean, and when i go in to the amnesia to get this monster active it won't work!
and i do NOT get any errors ?!
If you did not write any script you can't make a monster appear.
(05-20-2012, 06:28 PM)SilentStriker Wrote: [ -> ]If you did not write any script you can't make a monster appear.
(05-20-2012, 06:28 PM)SilentStriker Wrote: [ -> ]I have write a script but it won't happen, it's lite there isn't à script but there is! I don't get it :/
Are you sure there's no typos?
(05-20-2012, 06:39 PM)Prelauncher Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure there's no typos?
(05-20-2012, 06:39 PM)Prelauncher Wrote: [ -> ]Typos?
If you have made a script can you post it here? So we can see what the problem is
(05-20-2012, 06:40 PM)stevenbocco Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-20-2012, 06:39 PM)Prelauncher Wrote: [ -> ]Typos?
Spelling errors.
And also, you're quoting people like crazy, mate Tongue
Pages: 1 2