Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Felix's Nightmare
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here some screens of just a single room.
[attachment=2907]
[attachment=2908]
[attachment=2909]
I hope It looks pretty well for an amnesia map. I try to make all rooms filled. And yea that they give a intense of feeling. Anyway After my map is done I go for the decal details. Anyway I hope you guys like this small spoil. Will still take along time untill its finished ( the whole custom story )
Lighting and props look good.

But for the billboards at the window (Its obvious for the 3rd picture) you should angle them so slightly to either side. I would put a another billboard (Values around 0.2-03) that fits the windows dimensions aproximately, and place it flush against it.
(05-25-2012, 02:39 AM)Rapture Wrote: [ -> ]But for the billboards at the window (Its obvious for the 3rd picture) you should angle them so slightly to either side. I would put a another billboard (Values around 0.2-03) that fits the windows dimensions aproximately, and place it flush against it.
Also, make them longer and more dim. Oh, and add the light_dust_large.ps; dust particles in the air are one of the only ways humans can perceive rays of light (well, that and fog).
Thanks for the tips Smile in increased the well looking a bit ^^
Jesus christ, what in the world could you need that many particles for?
(07-21-2012, 07:08 AM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]Jesus christ, what in the world could you need that many particles for?
Fog?
(07-21-2012, 07:18 AM)andyrockin123 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2012, 07:08 AM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]Jesus christ, what in the world could you need that many particles for?
Fog?
Yeah but if you're doing fog you should really only need a 5th of those if you use them right, that many fog particles tends to just look odd and unrealistic.
Lol nah the fog looks fine like that Wink
(07-21-2012, 03:17 PM)neocrawler Wrote: [ -> ]Lol nah the fog looks fine like that Wink
It might make some peoples computers lagg :/ *cough*mine*cough*.
Pages: 1 2