Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Do you like Gray ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It's not Gray, it's Gary.

First time I saw Gary and his amazing barricade-breaking abilities, I was so freaked out I ran back to the mess hall put both bookshelves in-front of the door, a chair's back between the shelves and the door, put two wooden beams through the chair, and then placed two barrels behind the sides of the beams....
Gary scares me. Sad
Maybe some small Rockworm
He gives up the searching too easily. Once he saw me and started to run after me, I hided behind the desk and he just gave up the search and went to the next cell.

I really like the idea of hide and seek! Smile But Grey is too easy...
Scraper Wrote:He gives up the searching too easily. Once he saw me and started to run after me, I hided behind the desk and he just gave up the search and went to the next cell.

I really like the idea of hide and seek! Smile But Grey is too easy...
ya he failed coullege
He is a crazy human after all, he may simply have a Short term memory lose, poor Gary.
HiViH Wrote:He is a crazy human after all, he may simply have a Short term memory lose, poor Gary.
lets move him into garys mod maby hell fell more welcome
Wait a moment, he gives up?
For me he went out from the room after a while, idled four secs and then came back in again. He said something like "There you are" (Sounded like a pedophilian or something, really mean) and ran up to me and started hitting me.

HuntFOV = "270"
HuntSpeed = "3.5"
HuntForLostPlayerTime = "6.0"
HuntMinSeeChance = "0.2"
HuntMinHearVolume = "0.2"
HuntSound = "infected_hunting"
HuntSoundMinInteraval = "5"
HuntSoundMaxInteraval = "10"

Doesn't look for you too long; increasing the number will probably make things..more interesting ;-)
C:\Penumbra\Penumbra Black Plague Demo\redist\models\characters\character_infected\character_infected.ent
(I put my installation in a special folder; yours will be located in a different spot, probably in paradox\penumbra black plague demo

Have fun.
WindexGlow Wrote:
HuntFOV = "270"
HuntSpeed = "3.5"
HuntForLostPlayerTime = "6.0"
HuntMinSeeChance = "0.2"
HuntMinHearVolume = "0.2"
HuntSound = "infected_hunting"
HuntSoundMinInteraval = "5"
HuntSoundMaxInteraval = "10"

Doesn't look for you too long; increasing the number will probably make things..more interesting ;-)
C:\Penumbra\Penumbra Black Plague Demo\redist\models\characters\character_infected\character_infected.ent
(I put my installation in a special folder; yours will be located in a different spot, probably in paradox\penumbra black plague demo

Have fun.
Meeh, I'm stick of people going into the code and checking things - that's what ruin most PC games and is why a console-only game always is better than a PC-only game.
By the way, that 6 second thing I'm pretty sure is searching for already spotted players.
Windex could you possibly find a fix for Grey's retarded speech problem. I would prefer him not speaking at all imo...
Pages: 1 2 3