Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Want Amnesia Merchandise?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
How about mugs? Big Grin
(05-29-2012, 08:41 AM)Paddy Wrote: [ -> ]How about mugs? Big Grin
In the shape of a tinderbox? Wink
Tongue
(05-28-2012, 09:58 PM)GetAgrippa Wrote: [ -> ]Anything you have to offer Frictional, I'll love it. (Brute costume please?)
Speaking of - I don't think you can lift his heavy "knife" with one hand if it was made/forged from actual metal/iron.
(05-29-2012, 11:01 AM)Kein Wrote: [ -> ]Tongue
(05-28-2012, 09:58 PM)GetAgrippa Wrote: [ -> ]Anything you have to offer Frictional, I'll love it. (Brute costume please?)
Speaking of - I don't think you can lift his heavy "knife" with one hand if it was made/forged from actual metal/iron.
I would be fine if the whole thing was rubber or something similar. You know what would be awesome? If your head only came up to the chest where you would be able to see. It would be hard to make any kind of mask that you could fit in anyway. It would also make the costume tall and menacing. Big Grin
id LOVE me some amnesia grunt halloween costumes!
inb4 outfoor roleplay games in costumes
I'm shocked nobody has mentioned canvases. I'd love a beautiful concept art canvas of Amnesia on my wall.
This could be awesome Smile
Amnesia merchandise would be epic
honestly? just about anything. i wouldn't buy caps just because i don't wear them, but anything else i'd happily buy. i'm always sad when i go to gaming conventions and i don't have anything frictional-related to wear. Sad i want to spread the love!

also: while i know the demand isn't as high, i'd really love to see some penumbra merchandise, too.

overall, i'd say that the interest is certainly there, seeing as people are selling plenty of fan-made things on other websites (plush toys, jewelry, shirts etc).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23