Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Want Amnesia Merchandise?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
We are considering to start and sell Amnesia (and perhaps Frictional and Penumbra) related merchandise. Before we start looking into it, we just want to check what kind of interest there is and what type of stuff people want to the most. So please answer the poll question and we will see what happens Smile
Posters and plushies Smile
I would really love plushies Smile
T-shirts, hoodies and a poster or two!
Posters above all, but T-shirts would be really great and a plushie would be pretty funny.

Forgot to vote Other but I think a lantern replica (that maybe doubles as a candle holder) would be interesting though I don't know how realistic that is.
Dont understand why people want a stupid plushie, but anyways Posters,Hoddies, and Caps pl0x
(05-26-2012, 04:36 PM)Nonlethal106 Wrote: [ -> ]Dont understand why people want a stupid plushie, but anyways Posters,Hoddies, and Caps pl0x
Me neither to be honest. If it's cheap it may be something funny to own but otherwise it isn't top-priority for me. Like I said in the thread I created a while ago the only thing I must own is the rose poster (online cover art) for Amnesia: TDD, but I also want a Penumbra poster and t-shirts for both games.
I think posters would be a really good choice. And plushies of monsters would be hilarious!
I have always wanted to have Amnesia (as well as Penumbra) posters. And if plushies are made, I will buy them too!
Main reason I want plushies is because just the thought of seeing horrifying monsters from Amnesia in cute, cuddly, chibi plushie form is damn hilarious.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23