Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: demo profile EXTREME lag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey, i recently downloaded the amnesia demo, and after spending 5 hours of waiting to play, i go throgu the messages and gamma lighting and loading screen, only to find that EVERY single time the select profile screen basically freezes, and if my mouse will move i have to wait for 5 minutes, and i cannot even click on the select button. before i had a REALLY bad case of the cursor in the left hand corner, now i fixed that but still cant play. i unistalled and then reinstalled, closed all tabs, and made graphics go to low and resolution all the way down. PLEASE HELP! IVE WAITED SO LONG. And i do the Ctrl+Alt+Delete to close the game, and it says it isnt responding, when i can hear the music perfectly...
What kind of computer you have?
Hp windows 7
(05-28-2012, 04:25 PM)Irock3145 Wrote: [ -> ]Hp windows 7
Could you be a bit more specific? Go to the windows search bar, type DXdiag and hit enter.
From there you'll be able to see all the info about your computer.
read the sticky guides and if you still cannot find a solution read them again to provide us with the required info and files.