Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Among the Sleep
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Ain't going to read the spoiler just yet. If there are multiple decisions one can make in this game, I'd love to find it out completely by myself.
(06-03-2014, 11:32 AM)Paddy Wrote: [ -> ]Same here, the ending was really strong. Did you do what I did, and...

(huge spoiler!)
Spoiler below!
...try to pour her another drink? Angel

Hahahah! Smile

The first thing I did was
Spoiler below!

Comforting her... It was really just a reflex.

You just feel so bad for her...

that was pretty bad

seriously i was telling people this was going to suck two years ago when they released the original trailer that was literally just a bunch of horror cliches smashed together and everyone was like "WOW KYLE STOP BEING SUCH A PRETENTIOUS ASSHOLE IT LOOKS GREAT AND IS GOING TO BE AWESOME" and what do you know it did suck im done with this earth
(06-06-2014, 09:15 AM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]seriously i was telling people this was going to suck two years ago when they released the original trailer that was literally just a bunch of horror cliches smashed together and everyone was like "WOW KYLE STOP BEING SUCH A PRETENTIOUS ASSHOLE IT LOOKS GREAT AND IS GOING TO BE AWESOME" and what do you know it did suck im done with this earth

You make it sound like everyone who thought it was going to be good ended up thinking it sucked when it came out.

On the contrary, the posts in this thread indicate moderately positive feedback to say the very least.
It's a bit to expensive though for my taste, it's 19.99 on Steam and lasts for 2 hours or so, that's 10€/hour. Hnnnnggg... Nah, I wait for a sale instead.
Unleashes my inner TF2 economy...

You could get it for around $13-$14 USD using Team Fortress 2's Mann Co. Key item if you look around tf2outpost... :3
(06-06-2014, 09:15 AM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]that was pretty bad

seriously i was telling people this was going to suck two years ago when they released the original trailer that was literally just a bunch of horror cliches smashed together and everyone was like "WOW KYLE STOP BEING SUCH A PRETENTIOUS ASSHOLE IT LOOKS GREAT AND IS GOING TO BE AWESOME" and what do you know it did suck im done with this earth

k.
(06-06-2014, 11:08 AM)Kreekakon Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-06-2014, 09:15 AM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]seriously i was telling people this was going to suck two years ago when they released the original trailer that was literally just a bunch of horror cliches smashed together and everyone was like "WOW KYLE STOP BEING SUCH A PRETENTIOUS ASSHOLE IT LOOKS GREAT AND IS GOING TO BE AWESOME" and what do you know it did suck im done with this earth

You make it sound like everyone who thought it was going to be good ended up thinking it sucked when it came out.

On the contrary, the posts in this thread indicate moderately positive feedback to say the very least.

Hey. Hey. Get a hold of yourself. On the internet there's only room for extreme emotions. None of that in between bullshit.

But yeah. Game's pretty good. Could have been better, but it was memorable and had a strong ending. I'm looking forward to see how they handle the free dlc.
i mean i dont really bother to read threads before i comment because im an awful person but everyone ive talked to off here + all the reviews ive seen on it have said that it was shit so im just basing it off that
It's weird, I'm not considering this game because I'm not willing to pay $10 for an hour, but I can pay $8 on lunch that lasts 15 minutes.

Halp.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17