Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: AddUseItemCallback and PlayerInteractCallback not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1. void KillStephano isn't there anymore, check the post above you.
2. PlayerInteractCallback on a barrel should run BarrelExcuse, but doesn't (In the map editor), i said this in the post above as well
3. I explained what BarrelsExcuse does in the post above as well.
4. I don't use the syntaxes as I've never needed them, it doesn't make a difference what i write there, and sometimes not all things inside a void has the same syntax
What is the point in writing the syntaxes anyway? (I said this in my second post)
5: In the post above there wasn't a single undeclared DoorFalls

Basically, everything you tried to help me with was already solved/explained in a previous post. Thanks anyway
(05-31-2012, 01:49 PM)craazyy1 Wrote: [ -> ]1. void KillStephano isn't there anymore, check the post above you.
2. PlayerInteractCallback on a barrel should run BarrelExcuse, but doesn't (In the map editor), i said this in the post above as well
3. I explained what BarrelsExcuse does in the post above as well.
4. I don't use the syntaxes as I've never needed them, it doesn't make a difference what i write there, and sometimes not all things inside a void has the same syntax
What is the point in writing the syntaxes anyway? (I said this in my second post)
5: In the post above there wasn't a single undeclared DoorFalls

Basically, everything you tried to help me with was already solved/explained in a previous post. Thanks anyway
Ok. I edited the post there, so it isn't much 'pewdiepie' like. But it will help some people i think.
Pages: 1 2