Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Whispers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I just listened to the whisperers backwards and he said in swedish:

You can travel with a camera, if you go back and forward........................

That i don't know but it was an old movie...................................
Haha, yea they did the same thing with Overture. Some of them were humorous
Huh. Could someone record them?
What are the whispers in Overture? I have totaly missed all about them.
Now that we talk about whispers. Did anyone notice that when you walk past the dead corpse (by the bombs) someone whispers "Help me...". Is the dead talking or am i just plain crazy? :O
nackidno Wrote:Did anyone notice that when you walk past the dead corpse (by the bombs) someone whispers "Help me...". Is the dead talking or am i just plain crazy? :O

I noticed that too!
Scraper Wrote:
nackidno Wrote:Did anyone notice that when you walk past the dead corpse (by the bombs) someone whispers "Help me...". Is the dead talking or am i just plain crazy? :O

I noticed that too!
that makes 3 of us!
Keep it at three. I heard nothing. Its painfully obious that you guys need to get your hearing checked. Tongue Mabey the scientist was atually still alive...
Penumbra Wrote:Keep it at three. I heard nothing. Its painfully obious that you guys need to get your hearing checked. Tongue Mabey the scientist was atually still alive...
here have some 30 year old rashin packs
So, how did that scientist die anyways. The door is barricaded. I suppost another scientist could of killed him and went through the door. Mabey he had a bunch of needles in he pockets anf tripped..
Penumbra Wrote:So, how did that scientist die anyways. The door is barricaded. I suppost another scientist could of killed him and went through the door. Mabey he had a bunch of needles in he pockets anf tripped..
he ran with sisers and bleed to death
Pages: 1 2 3