Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: 2012-05 Thursday 31st, Humble Indie Bundle 5!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Humble Indie Bundle 5 is here! Pay what you want and get five games! Actually, beat the average to get five games or else you'll "only" get four games.

And the games are...

Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Bastion
Limbo
Psychonauts
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP

Everything in the Frictional Games Store is discounted with 50% during the bundle!

Not to forget that the sound tracks are included for all games!
This year's one is really great. Probably should have paid more but at least I was over the average ($10). Even at $50 this would be a steal with all of the soundtracks included (Amnesia: TDD + soundtrack is worth that alone).
Best bundle so far! Great to see Smile
Emptied whatever was left in my cobweb-overgrown PayPal account for this sweet bundle =D
(06-02-2012, 05:52 PM)PewDiePie Wrote: [ -> ]Best bundle so far! Great to see Smile
Wow, it's awesome to see that you still visit these forums! Big Grin I have bought this bundle as well, and I did buy Humble Indie Bundle 8 recently as well. :3
Holy moly that's a good bundle.
The version included in the bundle is 1.2.1, but the most recent version I can find on Frictional's site is 1.2. What's the difference between the two? I already bought Amnesia previously, and I'm trying to figure out if there's any reason I should download and install the HIB version rather than, or possibly in addition to, the standalone version.

Thanks.
Only that the game is serial free and two minor typos fixed.
Thanks, jens. So, stupid question I guess, but is there any reason I'd want to hang on to the old version? If any additional updates are released, should they work with 1.2.1 as well?
Pages: 1 2