Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Can't unzip custom story tools
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im using winrar to unzip the files and ive bought the game from the website and I am extracting it to the redist folder. I keep getting an error that says access denied.
If anyone knows of a way to fix this it would be extremely helpful, Thanks.
(06-01-2012, 03:29 AM)didnazithat Wrote: [ -> ]Im using winrar to unzip the files and ive bought the game from the website and I am extracting it to the redist folder. I keep getting an error that says access denied.
extract it to your desktop and move em into the redist folder manually. you most likely dont have full administrative privileges on your computer, so thats why it denies you access. ^^
(06-01-2012, 09:40 AM)darkadders Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2012, 03:29 AM)didnazithat Wrote: [ -> ]Im using winrar to unzip the files and ive bought the game from the website and I am extracting it to the redist folder. I keep getting an error that says access denied.
extract it to your desktop and move em into the redist folder manually. you most likely dont have full administrative privileges on your computer, so thats why it denies you access. ^^
Thank you ! It worked (: