Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Palistov's HPL2 Add-On Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
How can you be so FREAKING amazing!?
I must say, I'm more curious as to how you will implement these add-ons via the level editor/scripting than the add-ons themselves at this point.

Oh, and Palistov:

Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.
i want these scripts... in, and around my mouth... th.. this is just amazing dude! props to you! *claps*

[Image: me-gusta.jpg]
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
@ Andy, it'll be up to the level designer to import the appropriate .expobj files. As for things that require scripting and map implementation, it's once again up to the designer to ensure they're properly "installing" the add-on. Everything else is handled by the scripts, which also have to be properly merged with the map's script file.

For example, I'll likely do the player torches one next -- the designer need only place a script area, and name it a special way, and change a single integer variable in the script. Then the script will do its magic.

@ CorinthianMerchant You're welcome. You're welcome. You're welcome * ∞
I love you (very * ∞) much <3 Smile
This is all so epic .....wowowowowowds o+rprtjoftjohftjmfy
(06-06-2012, 08:05 PM)Robosprog Wrote: [ -> ]Palistov is the greatest scripter to have graced Amnesia. I think I'm not alone in thinking this.
PS: Scripter isn't a real word.
No. There is a second one. I'll give you a small hint, If Palistov and X would make a duo the name of the couple would be "Palijjm".
Yes don't forget about Apjjm haha. I probably can't even count on my fingers how many times he's lent me good advice.

(06-06-2012, 08:05 PM)Robosprog Wrote: [ -> ]Palistov is the greatest scripter to have graced Amnesia. I think I'm not alone in thinking this.
PS: Scripter isn't a real word.
Haha! Palistov isn't a real word either. ¯\(O_o)/¯
Nah just my internet alias of choice XD
Palistov.. to all of these new things:
[Image: memes-ay-girl-you-make-my-wigglytuff.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3