Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Hamnesia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I propose that we call Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs by the name "Hamnesia", henceforth.

Cool
...Why? I feel like I'm missing some kind of joke here.
(06-02-2012, 10:22 PM)kman Wrote: [ -> ]...Why? I feel like I'm missing some kind of joke here.
Ham is a cut of meat from the thigh of the hind leg of an animal, especially pigs.
(06-02-2012, 10:23 PM)SHODANFreeman Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-02-2012, 10:22 PM)kman Wrote: [ -> ]...Why? I feel like I'm missing some kind of joke here.
Ham is a cut of meat from the thigh of the hind leg of an animal, especially pigs.
Pretty sure he was being sarcastic.
(06-02-2012, 10:29 PM)Bridge Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty sure he was being sarcastic.
I certainly hope so.
(06-02-2012, 10:33 PM)SHODANFreeman Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-02-2012, 10:29 PM)Bridge Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty sure he was being sarcastic.
I certainly hope so.
Also, while the pun isn't bad it would have worked much better as a passing reference than a thread, there really isn't much to discuss.
(06-02-2012, 10:42 PM)Bridge Wrote: [ -> ]Also, while the pun isn't bad it would have worked much better as a passing reference than a thread, there really isn't much to discuss.
The problem with that is that I barely read the forums anymore, much less post in any threads. Tongue
Well, 'Hamnesia' IMO sounds stupid and ruins the whole 'Amnesia is scary' deal. So hell no.
But 'Mr. Floppyjaw' works for you?
(06-03-2012, 01:08 AM)Streetboat Wrote: [ -> ]But 'Mr. Floppyjaw' works for you?
Was this addressed to me? If it is, since when did I call anything 'Mr. Floppyjaw'?
Pages: 1 2