Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Purchase issue (JENS TAKE A LOOK AT THIS PLEASE)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just purchased the Amnesia and it says I never made a purchase but my account was charged

Need help!

-Thanks!
From where did your purchase the game?
(06-03-2012, 09:13 AM)Traggey Wrote: [ -> ]From where did your purchase the game?
Fictional games
Jens is responsible for these matters, I changed the title. I think he will soon see it. Try sending him a pm too if he misses this topic.
Contact the support email that was given with the purchase for help and provide details as to what email you used, what store exactly it was from and if you have the order number.
he already said FG store but a confirmation would not harm
It gave me a receipt but said the ST thing did not work and then the receipt link crapped out and I never got an email confirmation. The email I used was *dont post your email*. They never sent anything to my email.

I really appreciate the help guys.
Yes but we have two of them.. Smile
(06-04-2012, 10:59 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]he already said FG store but a confirmation would not harm
There is no order for that email, send me the ST... number in a pm and I can see if it exists.
I dont remember it but I have a pic showing on my account that I did purchase it

[Image: get-attachmentaspx.jpg]
Pages: 1 2