Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: I have to nag you about stereoscopic amnesia again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Oh gosh, Statyk, you're so inconsiderate! You're helping shoot down his hopes and dreams!

What has this world come to D:
/scarcasm
(06-10-2012, 05:08 AM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]You come into the forum with your so-called
Couldn't read any further, had to feed my budgie. Did I miss anything?
(06-10-2012, 05:48 AM)Ahmed Quast Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2012, 05:08 AM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]You come into the forum with your so-called

Wow, what a comeback. Rather than post a logical retort, you disregard everything he/she said and would rather act like a smart-ass. You're not getting your 3D feature - plain and simple. There have been numerous posts outlining why it would be a waste of Frictional's time and resources; take a hint and stop posting about it.
(06-10-2012, 05:48 AM)Ahmed Quast Wrote: [ -> ]

TL ; DR?

You're not getting 3D because you are an inconsiderate child.
(06-10-2012, 06:43 AM)Tenacious Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, what a comeback.
That was no comeback, I actually had to feed my budgie.
(06-10-2012, 07:51 AM)Ahmed Quast Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2012, 06:43 AM)Tenacious Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, what a comeback.
That was no comeback, I actually had to feed my budgie.

You could have fed your budgie, sat down (or stand) and read his/her post. Instead, you quoted part of the first sentence and proceeded to ask if you missed anything knowing full well it's yet another post trying to explain why a 3D feature is unreasonable, as well as address your attitude.

Anyways, this thread has long since become nonconstructive. I'm moving on, and I suggest you do the same.
Closing this thread.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6