Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: wheel turning!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I cannot turn any wheel. And its peeing me off. I spent 20 bucks on this game and cant get past this one part because of it. What the heck can I do. please help Sad
Spin your mouse while you click it.
That part made me pee aswell.
(06-04-2012, 01:36 PM)Traggey Wrote: [ -> ]That part made me pee aswell.
lmao
(06-04-2012, 02:36 AM)kman Wrote: [ -> ]Spin your mouse while you click it.
It wont work
(06-05-2012, 01:37 AM)Sixflags003 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2012, 02:36 AM)kman Wrote: [ -> ]Spin your mouse while you click it.
It wont work
Um... Try harder? Not much else to say.
(06-04-2012, 02:31 AM)Sixflags003 Wrote: [ -> ]I cannot turn any wheel. And its peeing me off. I spent 20 bucks on this game and cant get past this one part because of it. What the heck can I do. please help Sad
Are you saying that you cannot spin wheels in your CUSTOM stories? ...because that takes scripting. People are confused over what you mean because you didn't post in the Development Support forum.
(06-04-2012, 02:31 AM)Sixflags003 Wrote: [ -> ]I cannot turn any wheel. And its peeing me off. I spent 20 bucks on this game and cant get past this one part because of it. What the heck can I do. please help Sad

Try turning your mouse the other way? Move it in a full circle, don't turn your mouse, but move it.
Sometimes I find that if I'm in a certain position and trying to move it in a certain way, I can't move the wheels. So try moving yourself around in order to find a spot that works.
Somehow I doubt that the way your game works is inherently different from eveyone else's, so it seems the problem is on your end...
Pages: 1 2