Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: (fixed) Renderer #0, Graphics Card Not Updating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It worked when I the Win7 64-bit version again. I don't know why it didn't work the first time when it was the exact same file that I had put in the trash and just taken out to try again. Anyway, thank you.

Hello,

I just bought Amnesia through the Humble Bundle V and I get the renderer #0 error. I've checked the troubleshooting guide for my graphics card, and I've done the steps, but the driver won't update and tells me that I don't meet the system requirements for the update.

I'm using a Toshiba Satellite A665 running on Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
8192MB RAM
Intel® Core™ i3 CPU
Intel® HD Graphics (Core i3)

I've downloaded several different versions of the driver update, but still I get the same message when trying to update it using the "Have Disk" method with the igdlh64.INF file. I've also checked to see if Toshiba put out a driver update that allows me to play this but theirs is still too old of a version. Is there anything else I can do?
Make sure you really have 64-bit version of Windows and that the driver really is 64-bit then do the have disk method. If not certain that Windows is actually 64-bit, then take the 32-bit driver and try that.
To verify your system architecture right click Computer>Properties. At System type does it say 32-bit or 64-bit?
(06-05-2012, 11:37 AM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]To verify your system architecture right click Computer>Properties. At System type does it say 32-bit or 64-bit?
It is 64-bit on system type, I checked again right now. But I'll try a 32-bit driver and see if it works.

I've downloaded latest and previous, and 32-bit versions of:
IntelĀ® HD Graphics Driver for Windows 7* 64 (zip)
I would like to see the HPL.log file under Documents\Amnesia\Main folder.

These drivers should be for you but I want to see the log first: http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_D...Drivers%0A