Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Such a depressing set of flashbacks...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently bought the game from the Humble Indie Bundle V, and the flashbacks of the little girl being tortured are really depressing, but well made, like the choking tears in her voice and how you can hear the slashing of swords or knives...
Yeah.
Depreception.

Sounds like the name of a typical amnesia full conversion!

(06-06-2012, 07:59 PM)Robosprog Wrote: [ -> ].. Is it bad that I giggled when it happened?
I just can't find those kind of flashbacks depressing, probably because I'm depressed anyway and just don't realize that it's depressing.
So much depressing.
If it's stress induced laughing, then no.
(06-07-2012, 10:34 AM)Robosprog Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-06-2012, 10:39 PM)IsaacJGL Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-06-2012, 07:59 PM)Robosprog Wrote: [ -> ].. Is it bad that I giggled when it happened?
I just can't find those kind of flashbacks depressing, probably because I'm depressed anyway and just don't realize that it's depressing.
So much depressing.
Not stress induced - that's the bad thing! I find situations like these funny across all mediums anyway so.. that's probably worse?
Oh god, cranky's gonna have evidence of me being a psycho now. Tongue
If this was Dragonball, Cranky Old Man would be charging his attack by now.
(06-07-2012, 03:44 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-07-2012, 10:34 AM)Robosprog Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-06-2012, 10:39 PM)IsaacJGL Wrote: [ -> ]
So much depressing.
Not stress induced - that's the bad thing! I find situations like these funny across all mediums anyway so.. that's probably worse?
Oh god, cranky's gonna have evidence of me being a psycho now. Tongue
If this was Dragonball, would Cranky Old Man be charging his attack by now.
His name is the Turtle Hermit I believe.