Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Penumbra: Black Plague Released!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[Image: cthulhoo.jpg]

With this I want to say I understand your frustration Smile
I am sure it all will work out soon!
Will black plague will be sell on Frictional website too tommorow? Or is Gamersgate the only place we will be able to buy it?
Thaxlsyssilyaan Wrote:Will black plague will be sell on Frictional website too tommorow? Or is Gamersgate the only place we will be able to buy it?

GamersGate has exclusive online rights as far as I know. I am quite sure this problem will be taken care of very soon though. I think they should be on it first thing tomorrow morning (in 9 - 10 hours) unless they have someone in a another timezone that will be able to fix it sooner.
Ok thanks.. That too bad, cause i saw on overture (http://www.penumbra-overture.com/buy.php) GamersGates was only an "alternative" way of getting the game, was hoping that i would be same for Black Plague tommorow.
I still don't see why frictional had the windows verson on GamersGate and Linux and Mac at the Frictional store. Why not just choose one place?
I've just posted over on the Paradox site, as well. I'm having the same problem as everyone else with Gamersgate's distribution of Penumbra Black Plague. What's even more frustrating, however, is that the same thing is happening with my previous Gamersgate purchase of Penumbra Overture, which previously worked fine. *grumble*
Has anyone tryed to install with the 64 bit installer?
Penumbra Wrote:Yep, its arrived a day early at gamergate. Check it out here: http://www.penumbrablackplague.com/site/buy.php

Windows version only, sorry.
so... has anyone made a walkthrough yet?
no that awsome, its not working for anyone.
Penumbra Wrote:no that awsome, its not working for anyone.
and thats why im getting the box version! my s.t.a.l.k.e.r shawdow of chernoble will keep me company! good old marked one and his amnesia! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9