Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Will I get a virus from downloading Amnesia?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I want to be positive that its safe to download off of the Frictional games store because I cant afford to get another virus
Yes it is safe, and why not try an antivirus program such as Webroot
(06-07-2012, 03:14 AM)Damascus Rose Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it is safe, and why not try an antivirus program such as Webroot
thanks i appreciate it
(06-07-2012, 03:10 AM)jdlovell70 Wrote: [ -> ]I want to be positive that its safe to download off of the Frictional games store because I cant afford to get another virus

With so many people talking about it here, of course It's safe!
Well... Computer virus, hell no... Virus as in sickness, can't say for sure :3
There is a serious chance that you may contract an STD from downloading it from their website, that's for sure
If you download it from the Frictional Games store your CPU is going to overheat making your motherboard melt and then viruses attack it cause it's no longer able to respond, after that your powersupply will melt so badly it will put fire on your computer case, after that it's just run for your life cause your house is on fire!
Why would a game developer, especially an Indie one, want to give you a virus? I'm pretty sure they're more interested in making a profit than trying to get into your computer.
Yes, the virus won't let you sleep during the night and teach how to scream like a girl. At last such impression I've got while watching some LP-videos >_>
As we speak, by just mentioning the game, the virus has taken control over your computer. It's most likely sending all your web browser's search history to your grandparents. Also converting all your saved movie and sound files into nyan cats. My suggestion would be to unplug it, smash it with a sturdy bat (aluminum preferably). Then drop it in fast cement and bury the whole party in a 10 meter deep hole. Then proceed by covering it with molten led and heavy rocks. This has a 30% chance of erasing the virus. If it doesn't work; well... you're fucked! Big Grin

Beware the Amnesia Virus, MWAHAUHUAHAHAhahahah..haha...ha... *cough*
Pages: 1 2