Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Super Secret?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone care to shed any light on the file "super_secret.exe" - such as the password to access the encrypted file? It's located in the redist directory of the installed program. I was hoping it was some sort of extra features, behind-the-scenes, sort of thing, but it's probably just a leftover development file.

Well? I'm all ears! Smile
Apparently you need to finish the game collecting all artifacts possible to get password for it.

I really hope someone will just post the password, beacuse I'm not feeling like completing the game again (great though it was)
Betruger Wrote:Apparently you need to finish the game collecting all artifacts possible to get password for it.

I really hope someone will just post the password, beacuse I'm not feeling like completing the game again (great though it was)

Spoiler below!
it's some wallpapers, concept art and a video of tom acting out the monster animations
NeroAngelos Wrote:
Spoiler below!
it's some wallpapers, concept art and a video of tom acting out the monster animations

Which makes me want that password even more ! :p
I've sent out the password to a few people via private messages.

If you need it, post or send me a private message.

Please do NOT post the password on the forums - if you give it out, please only do so via private message.
Can someone PM me the password please?

I already beat the game (good fun) but I only got

Spoiler below!
20/20 notes
5/10 statues
Could someone PM me the password? I just beat the game and I dont feel like doing it again for at least a few more weeks Sad.

Completion time 5h 39m yay Big Grin
Could someone PM me the password ?

just beat the game with 7 statues but don't want to play it again

oh and the password for Schmup.exe inthe game too

Thanks
I typed down some things... can someone PM me the right form for entering the code?
Arcadia Wrote:Could someone PM me the password ?

just beat the game with 7 statues but don't want to play it again

oh and the password for Schmup.exe inthe game too

Thanks

can somebody PM me the password too ?
Pages: 1 2