Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Error when trying to launch .bat file
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all. I have been searching for a few days for a solution.
If have placed all the folders and the .bat file (from conversion mods) into my Amnesia folder. (my documents - steam - steamapps - amnesia the dark descent) I did not place it in custom stories. Everytime I click the .bat file. It launches but then it stops and it says: could not open: config/ttp_main_init.cfg.

I really don't know what I am doing wrong. Can someone plzz help me.

Thanks for reading.

Daanamelink
You've downloaded the wrong verision of the full conversion. Normally there are two types, one for retail verisions and one for steam.
(06-09-2012, 02:01 PM)Traggey Wrote: [ -> ]You've downloaded the wrong verision of the full conversion. Normally there are two types, one for retail verisions and one for steam.
Alright I will try to download another one

(06-09-2012, 06:29 PM)daanamelink Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2012, 02:01 PM)Traggey Wrote: [ -> ]You've downloaded the wrong verision of the full conversion. Normally there are two types, one for retail verisions and one for steam.
Alright I will try to download another one
Sorry but I can't find another version of the download. Their is one version and than their is this fixed version their is an expension version and another fix version but I can't figure out where the right version is.

Just did some research and found out that everytime i download a full conversion mod there is no .cfg file. can't find it.