Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: [spoilers]Circuit Board format
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys!
Im stuck at the part where you have to format 3 circuit boards in a computer. It´s a bit hard for me to understand it, even with the manual.
With the red card you should compile: Circuit setup, Disk info setup, Hardware locator. The two other ones im stuck at two.
I can't remember the names of the files but if you post the list I can tell you which to compile
Circuit setup
Disk info setup
Hardware locator
Socket protocol
firewall
Antivirus
Cmd interface
Net locator
File streamer
Admin tools
Just found out that on the network card you should compile: Circuit setup, Socket protocol, Firewall, Antivirus, Net locator. And on the interface card: Circuit setup, Cmd interface, File streamer and Admin tools.
Immortaleagle Wrote:Just found out that on the network card you should compile: Circuit setup, Socket protocol, Firewall, Antivirus, Net locator. And on the interface card: Circuit setup, Cmd interface, File streamer and Admin tools.

Thank you so much for the help!
Immortaleagle Wrote:Just found out that on the network card you should compile: Circuit setup, Socket protocol, Firewall, Antivirus, Net locator. And on the interface card: Circuit setup, Cmd interface, File streamer and Admin tools.

beat me to it >.< Tongue
all three cards say it's been damaged and of no use. Did i miss something?

edit: Okay; figured it out. makes sense now.