Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Sexuality
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
(06-28-2012, 08:38 PM)nackidno Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-28-2012, 08:32 PM)BlingBoyOt Wrote: [ -> ]I said "no" .
I'm just very homophobic and i cant do nothing about it .
(my opinion)

Yes you can, knowledge is key. How much do you know about homosexuality? How many homo people have you spoken to? It's all about knowledge, friend.
I better just ignore this until a huge flame war appears......
This community isn't that mature anyways as it appears , that I said in brackets My Opinion .
(06-28-2012, 09:23 PM)Robosprog Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-28-2012, 08:50 PM)BlingBoyOt Wrote: [ -> ]
(my opinion)

Yes you can, knowledge is key. How much do you know about homosexuality? How many homo people have you spoken to? It's all about knowledge, friend.
I better just ignore this until a huge flame war appears......
This community isn't that mature anyways as it appears , that I said in brackets My Opinion .

"This community isn't that mature" - guy who got banned about 20 minutes ago for posting a link to a pirated copy of a game.

Okay.
Thats right....you got the point .
PS : If you didnt . It was a joke .
(06-28-2012, 08:32 PM)andyrockin123 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-28-2012, 08:24 PM)Damascus Rose Wrote: [ -> ]Can somebody explain to me why everyone is spending their valuable minutes debating a subject that never and will never lead anywhere? This happens literally EVERYwhere on the internet..

I just don't understand what the point is in writing these huge walls of text
It happens with every thread similar to this; I approve of and support a good-hearted debate, but sadly very few people on the internet are mature enough to do so without allowing it to elevating to flame war status (which is generally religion and moral bashing).

In the end, it's a battle of egos more than a battle of whits; no one wants to admit they're wrong, and they will try to defend their view point on a subject that cannot be proven either way. Rather pointless if you ask me.
Ok yeah, I must say I agree. I guess there is an element of human nature to it as well.
(my opinion)

Basically this. I used to be incredibly homophobic... That was mainly due to the fact that the word "gay" was thrown around at my school like crazy. My parents picked up on this though, so they decided to talk to me about it a little and educate me on the subject. After that, I did a little of my own research and realized that thinking like that was incredibly immature and it totally flipped my standpoint on it.
(06-28-2012, 11:54 PM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]
(my opinion)

Basically this. I used to be incredibly homophobic... That was mainly due to the fact that the word "gay" was thrown around at my school like crazy. My parents picked up on this though, so they decided to talk to me about it a little and educate me on the subject. After that, I did a little of my own research and realized that thinking like that was incredibly immature and it totally flipped my standpoint on it.
Your open mindedness is a great trait to have that I see in so few people nowadays, never let that go.

Anyways, I just listened to Bicycle Race by Queen and everything became abundantly clear. Freddie Mercury may be a homosexual, but he is no doubt manlier than many straight folk in the world.

(For the record, I am a straight male with agnostic beliefs. I only mention this because religious views and ones own sexuality seem to greatly influence many opinions on this ever so touchy subject.)
(06-29-2012, 12:05 AM)andyrockin123 Wrote: [ -> ]
(my opinion)

Your open mindedness is a great trait to have that I see in so few people nowadays, never let that go.

Anyways, I just listened to Bicycle Race by Queen and everything became abundantly clear. Freddie Mercury may be a homosexual, but he is no doubt manlier than many straight folk in the world.

(For the record, I am a straight male with agnostic beliefs. I only mention this because religious views and ones own sexuality seem to greatly influence many opinions on this ever so touchy subject.)
What is manlier than a man having a man inside of him? That's double manly.
(06-29-2012, 12:09 AM)Traggey Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2012, 12:05 AM)andyrockin123 Wrote: [ -> ]
(my opinion)

What is manlier than a man having a man inside of him? That's double manly.
A man having a man inside of him while they're riding on a dirtbike. BAM.
Man inside a man?MANCEPTION!!Naah but seriously though,i dont have anything agains homos.
I think the poll can speak for itself... People should be free to either be Homosexual, Bisexual or Heterosexual! no matter what people say against it! the people who are against homosexuals are are usually either misinformed or they hanged out whit some homophobic machine guns (aka immature kids) who shout the word "fagot" and "gay" at each other over and over again ending up to make this kids to assume being gay is a bad thing.

I'll admit. I was Homophobic. WHEN I WAS A FUCKING KID WHO THE ONLY THING ON HIS HEAD WAS TO GO TO RED TUBE AS MANY TIMES AS POSSIBLE WITHOUT BEING SEEN! but People! I have grown up! and if you are against free will. so should YOU!

ps: If you are going to reply against this by quoting some part of the bible, you might as well not even reply to me at all because I ain't gonna read that shit!
Right now, at the time of me writing this, there are 69 respondents to the poll. That's awesome. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30