Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Sexuality
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
(07-01-2012, 07:19 PM)Dagrocks Wrote: [ -> ]This is getting. This is getting no good.
As I said earlier, how much good could you possibly expect from posting such a controversial topic on the internet?
(07-01-2012, 07:22 PM)andyrockin123 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-01-2012, 07:19 PM)Dagrocks Wrote: [ -> ]This is getting. This is getting no good.
As I said earlier, how much good could you possibly expect from posting such a controversial topic on the internet?

Well I see this community as a group of rather intelligent people. most of us. But I honestly didn't expect people to bassically say "You're wrong" "No, you're wrong" with 500 other words tacked on.
(07-01-2012, 08:21 PM)Robosprog Wrote: [ -> ]This youtube video says why you are wrong:

Why did you have to post a scrubs clip? I had just forgot how much I miss the show Confused

And about this thread: At this rate, tomorrow by now we'll be discussing the meaning of life and the current political climate in every corner of the earth Sleepy
(07-01-2012, 08:49 PM)Prelauncher Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-01-2012, 08:21 PM)Robosprog Wrote: [ -> ]This youtube video says why you are wrong:

Why did you have to post a scrubs clip? I had just forgot how much I miss the show Confused

And about this thread: At this rate, tomorrow by now we'll be discussing the meaning of life and the current political climate in every corner of the earth Sleepy
I'll start, the answer to life, the universe, and everything, is 42.
Damascus, you are wrong.

it is 41.
No. Just by saying that you are showing yourself to the world to be a pompous stuck-up idiotic redneck racist bigot homophobic atheist with bad ideals.
Actually, you are both wrong, the answer is Keyboard Cat. Have you ever seen his shows? PHENOMENAL to say the least. I tell ya, he'll be making it far in his career.

But no, in all honesty, I was Christian at most points of my life, but being around religious "nuts", and hearing some things that just seemed completely absurd, such as 1) Animals have no souls, they are beasts for mankind and God and 2) 10% of your salary must go to the church. While I watch the preacher drive off in a Mercedes? Okay. I'm not trying to start a flame war. I'm not telling anyone is wrong for what they believe in or telling them not to do it. I am merely explaining SOME of the reasons I simply... Lost belief. I'm more of an all-loving person with a open mind for the personalities of others. I'm not going to tell a guy in Tripp pants and chains and black all over he's going to hell. Because the guy in the suit and trimmed hair could have killed his family the other day. Understand? You shouldn't judge others, and I'm sorry, but many religions do JUST that. And I do not want to be a part of that cult.

Live and love!
- Statyk
(07-02-2012, 06:24 AM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, you are both wrong, the answer is Keyboard Cat. Have you ever seen his shows? PHENOMENAL to say the least. I tell ya, he'll be making it far in his career.

But no, in all honesty, I was Christian at most points of my life, but being around religious "nuts", and hearing some things that just seemed completely absurd, such as 1) Animals have no souls, they are beasts for mankind and God and 2) 10% of your salary must go to the church. While I watch the preacher drive off in a Mercedes? Okay. I'm not trying to start a flame war. I'm not telling anyone is wrong for what they believe in or telling them not to do it. I am merely explaining SOME of the reasons I simply... Lost belief. I'm more of an all-loving person with a open mind for the personalities of others. I'm not going to tell a guy in Tripp pants and chains and black all over he's going to hell. Because the guy in the suit and trimmed hair could have killed his family the other day. Understand? You shouldn't judge others, and I'm sorry, but many religions do JUST that. And I do not want to be a part of that cult.

Live and love!
- Statyk
Wise words from a man who doesn't move...
This thread gave me hope for humanity.
(07-03-2012, 05:21 AM)mattjack809 Wrote: [ -> ]This thread gave me hope for humanity.
What part gave you hope exactly?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30