Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Sexuality
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
I don't mind homosexuals, like several of grown men on the internet and this forum watches my little pony and uses them as avatars, they should be open of their sexuality. Bronys going bromance is totally fine, the rainbow hair and nyan cats rainbow represents gay pride.
(06-12-2012, 03:43 AM)Rownbear Wrote: [ -> ]I don't mind homosexuals, like several of grown men on the internet and this forum watches my little pony and uses them as avatars, they should be open of their sexuality. Bronys going bromance is totally fine, the rainbow hair and nyan cats rainbow represents gay pride.

Bronies aren't a homosexual thing...
(06-12-2012, 03:43 AM)Rownbear Wrote: [ -> ]I don't mind homosexuals, like several of grown men on the internet and this forum watches my little pony and uses them as avatars, they should be open of their sexuality. Bronys going bromance is totally fine, the rainbow hair and nyan cats rainbow represents gay pride.
...What the hell do bronies have to do with anything in this thread.

Anyways, if you're seriously still so ignorant you don't think homosexuals deserve rights, go ahead and watch this.

All the way through, that is.
(06-12-2012, 04:35 AM)kman Wrote: [ -> ]

Anyways, if you're seriously still so ignorant you don't think homosexuals deserve rights, go ahead and watch this.

He thinks brony is a way to represent yourself as a homosexual :L
(06-12-2012, 04:35 AM)kman Wrote: [ -> ]

I said I didnt mind homosexuals, obviously you raged so much of me trolling bronies you couldnt read properly. U Mad Bronies?

[Image: trollface-8127387953604691124.jpg]

But I seriously don't get bronies..
...You are a terrible troll.
I saw no rage. Get of the internet fgt.
(06-12-2012, 03:09 PM)Dagrocks Wrote: [ -> ]I saw no rage. Get of the internet fgt.
I like how you create these threads then call people for faggots which is insulting to homosexuals. Also He went on calling me ignorant to homosexuals while I infact didnt mind it.
Quote:Don't say you disagree, they are the best if you're a straight/bi man. If you're a woman, still possibly the best thing.
I will never understand why straight guys find lesbians hot or why so many women like gay guys.
Seriously, I don't get it. Quite an amount of people are against homosexuality, but the majority of them faps to it.

(06-12-2012, 04:30 AM)Dagrocks Wrote: [ -> ]
Bronies aren't a homosexual thing...
Yeah, Bronies are the true definition of pure, highly concentrated straightness. Rolleyes
(06-12-2012, 08:12 PM)Gharren Wrote: [ -> ]I will never understand why straight guys find lesbians hot or why so many women like gay guys.
Seriously, I don't get it. Quite an amount of people are against homosexuality, but the majority of them faps to it.
Well:

to heterosexual people: a woman/man = hot (ignoring all variables) and so woman/man * 2 = also hot.
to heterosexual people: homosexuality involving them =/= hot

So there. Also I wouldn't say the majority were against it at all…
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30