Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Have you ever had a dream where you are in the Amnesia world?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Have you ever had a dream where you are Daniel in Amnesia being chanced by a monster?

I did. I was running toads a window light and I could hear the chasing music to where I know something was chasing me, after a few feet of running I see the mansion door and entered. There the dream ended. Best dream ever! I guess over 500 hours of playing amnesia can get to you. XD

Did you have a Amnesia dream before?
BROWSE THROUGH OTHER THREADS BEFORE POSTING THE TOPIC WHICH ALREADY EXISTS!
Yup, already exists.
Ya...Like I am going to go though everything just to see if it exists already. Its freedom of speech and just deal with it!!! Also work on your attitude Fomzo. No need to be a little bitch about it!
(06-11-2012, 08:48 PM)jssjr90 Wrote: [ -> ]Ya...Like I am going to go though everything just to see if it exists already. Its freedom of speech and just deal with it!!! Also work on your attitude Fomzo. No need to be a little bitch about it!
Doing so helps keeping the forums clean, there's already a thread about this subject with discussions going on. If you're interested in reading about these things the already existant thread has quite alot of posts in it already.
we should all be friends dont yell at each other for so little things.

i once habe have had a dream where i was being chased by a water monster
Thought the title was "Have you ever had a wet dream where you are in the Amnesia world?"

and so I clicked. and am disappointed.
No but i've had something like it except it was a lucid dream, and they're cool and all but i fucking hate that i run in slowmotion in lucid dreams, and i'm not the only one. Theres millions of more people who experience the same and theres not much you can do about the slowmotion running Big Grin
hey crazyarts pls can you teach me how to lucid dream ? i always wake up Sad
Never ever?
Pages: 1 2 3