Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Crashes upon launch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Every time I launch this application it quites unexpectedly. Then when I launch it again, it says "Error! Could not load main init file: -psn_0_14284700" My computer isn't fantastic, but it lets me go to the screen where you input the settings, and then right when I click launch game it quits. I set all the settings as low as it would go. I really appreciate if someone could help! I looked all over the web for an answer.. (I didn't download through steam). Thanks!
Where did you purchase Amnesia and what version are you running? Also, what version of Mac OS X are you running?
I bought amnesia through Humble Bundle V, and am running snow leopard on my mac. I believe amnesia is the latest version because I just downloaded it yesterday. The launcher says its version 1.2.1, I haven't got past there though..
Its most likely that your launching it through its root (show package contents > etc) launch it from its alias when you have downloaded it.
I'm not launching it through its root. I'm just clicking the icon.