Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Scripting Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(06-12-2012, 06:13 PM)Datguy5 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2012, 04:38 PM)beecake Wrote: [ -> ]You could make an illusion so the player thinks that he is moving.

Use a lot of statues that are inactive and 1 that is active. Then to make him move:
First Statue (Active) => Inactive
Statue that is closer to player (Inactive) => Active

Then repeat repeat repeat
Andyrocking just explained that same >.< Also it doesnt have to be a snt sound file to be played.It can be ogg too.

Yea sorry. I guess we kinda collided
(06-12-2012, 06:14 PM)beecake Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2012, 04:38 PM)beecake Wrote: [ -> ]You could make an illusion so the player thinks that he is moving.

Use a lot of statues that are inactive and 1 that is active. Then to make him move:

Andyrocking just explained that same >.< Also it doesnt have to be a snt sound file to be played.It can be ogg too.

Yea sorry. I guess we kinda collided
You got ninjad!
I sure did. Now does the script work? Smile

Eh, I beat him by 1 minute, but I had a wall of text ^.^ and I also think .ogg is only used for music and that .snt has to be used for playing sounds
(06-12-2012, 06:33 PM)andyrockin123 Wrote: [ -> ]

Eh, I beat him by 1 minute, but I had a wall of text ^.^ and I also think .ogg is only used for music and that .snt has to be used for playing sounds
Really?Ive always used ogg for sounds and it has always worked.
(06-12-2012, 06:33 PM)andyrockin123 Wrote: [ -> ]Eh, I beat him by 1 minute, but I had a wall of text ^.^ and I also think .ogg is only used for music and that .snt has to be used for playing sounds

What matters is that we are helping Wink
Pages: 1 2