Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: What do you do when you're pissed off?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I go out and tackle some random people? Angel
When I do is I play my drums until I feel better Smile
when im angry i dance, it makes me feel good Smile

or i order a nice big delicious pizza and forget about all the troubles in the world
I don't really get angry too often. This is due to my awareness of how stupid people are, and my lack of faith in humanity. When I do get frustrated, I just stop doing whatever it is that frustrates me. Life is too short to spend it worrying about things. Chill out and enjoy it. Smile
I punch my pillow or go find my dog; she always makes me smile.
Get stabby.

[Image: scaled.php?server=59&filename=psycho.gif&res=landing]
I either meditate on it.. or bitch and whine a little.

Focuse on a single point with your eyes. Try to think as little as possible (you can argue with emotions as much as you can derive love from logical thinking). Realise that there is no reason as to why you are angry, it's just the emotion itself. Stay with the emotion and let it intensify until it slowly dissipates.
When I'm pissed off, I rip my pants off and my manhood breaks through my underwear then proceeds to paint the walls of my room with jizz. Then I clean my walls and send the remains to my friend Cranky Old Man.
I always must crush something...
I grab my guitar, turn volume knob way up, and play as brutal as i can!
Pages: 1 2 3 4