Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The body in cistern intrance?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I heard that there is a body there if you enter the Cistern Entrance with low sanity. I tried to stick in the prison until my sanity was "..." and then go through the door but I still didn't see it, can I find a screenshot somewhere, am I doing something wrong ?
That's strange; I just checked the map in the level editor and there definitely is a body there; according to its settings, you sanity must be at 30 or lower to see it. Try going into the Morgue to achieve the lower sanity then run out into the Cistern Entrance?
Where should the body be?
(06-14-2012, 10:33 AM)Datguy5 Wrote: [ -> ]Where should the body be?
The main pillar supporting the bridges (large one in the center of the room). The body will be straddles around it in a convex sort of shape. He faces the door to the prison area; so basically if you have low enough sanity in the prison and enter the cistern entrance (hub area), you'll be greeted with a naked guy strapped to a pillar. Oh joy.
Oh now I've seen it! He's suspended against the pillar near the top, for some reason I kept looking for him at the bottom.

Creepy. Big Grin

Some other small finds: - If you go to the storage first, the back hall won't get engulfed by slime and a red fountain, it will only turn slimy after fixing the elevator.

- If you go to the cistern first, water horror won't be there and the room won't be engulfed by the shadown either after turning all the valves.
(06-14-2012, 01:32 PM)cantremember Wrote: [ -> ]Oh now I've seen it! He's suspended against the pillar near the top, for some reason I kept looking for him at the bottom.

Creepy. Big Grin

Some other small finds: - If you go to the storage first, the back hall won't get engulfed by slime and a red fountain, it will only turn slimy after fixing the elevator.

- If you go to the cistern first, water horror won't be there and the room won't be engulfed by the shadown either after turning all the valves.
I was disappointed with these. I managed to play the levels in the order so nothing cool happened; it wasn't until I saw Tobuscus's Let's Play and I saw all of that stuff and thought my version of the game wasn't working properly xD
This is really interesting, another secret? Can someone please make a screenshot?
When I've played the Amnesia Original Story 20 times, I've definitely seen much more of these changes all around the game ^^ I really like it that FG desinged this game like all of us get our own experience in it. You also get some new encounters when you die in certain locations.
It is not really a secret, just small changes. Not really worth the spent time, methinks.
Quote: - If you go to the cistern first, water horror won't be there and the room won't be engulfed by the shadown either after turning all the valves.
That's not a secret, it's an entirely random event
Pages: 1 2