Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Help - dog kennel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im completly stuck at the dog kennel part where you shall light up the dark corridor.
Did you find the electrical box and use it?

Spoiler below!
If so, that box does actually turn on the lights for the dark corridor, but only two at a time. You'll hear a clicking/switching sound every few seconds and that's the lights turning on one at a time.

Basically, you wait at the very front of the dark hallway and wait until the light closest to you turns on. RUN to it and stand in it. Just wait a few seconds and the next light will turn on. Run into it and wait for the next light to come on; the will slowly chain one by one, making a path the area you want to get to.

The dogs won't attack you so long as you're in a light.

There is a "safe" point halfway through, too. That one won't change.
RayMarden Wrote:Did you find the electrical box and use it?

Spoiler below!
If so, that box does actually turn on the lights for the dark corridor, but only two at a time. You'll hear a clicking/switching sound every few seconds and that's the lights turning on one at a time.

Basically, you wait at the very front of the dark hallway and wait until the light closest to you turns on. RUN to it and stand in it. Just wait a few seconds and the next light will turn on. Run into it and wait for the next light to come on; the will slowly chain one by one, making a path the area you want to get to.

The dogs won't attack you so long as you're in a light.

There is a "safe" point halfway through, too. That one won't change.

The thing is that when i press the box the lights in the corridor are going off and i can hear the lights switching on and off in the other corridor but how do i get back to the first corridor when i made the one i came from dark?
Immortaleagle Wrote:The thing is that when i press the box the lights in the corridor are going off and i can hear the lights switching on and off in the other corridor but how do i get back to the first corridor when i made the one i came from dark?

Spoiler below!
Turn the lights back on, go down the corridor and there's a small room on your left with 2 big metal crates in it, drag them back down the corridor towards the light switch and use them to cover the holes in the walls
RayMarden Wrote:The dogs won't attack you so long as you're in a light.

Actually, the dogs are dead. The thing that attacks you seems to be ex-Willburg Frisk. At least that's the way I understand it after reading a note left by Garret Quin
I had tried to fill the holes with blue barrels... guess I had the good answer but not the good object. Stupid it didn't work..
Dunge Wrote:I had tried to fill the holes with blue barrels... guess I had the good answer but not the good object. Stupid it didn't work..

Well, given that the blue barrels are very lightweight plastic and the big crates are heavy and metallic, I think it makes pretty solid sense.