Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Morgue Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am having a dilemma in the morgue.

Spoiler below!
I have found the body, and I used the hand drill on his head. This allowed there to be a blood stream. Then, I combined the hollow needle with the copper tube and it made a syringe. I put it in his head, and now nothing is happening. I am trying to run into him, touch him, but nothing is happening. The drill broke from using it on him, and I do not have a hand crank because I had to use it to leave the control room. What am I supposed to do?
If I remember correctly, and I understand you right, you just have to interact with the tube you just stabbed into his head.
(06-16-2012, 03:21 PM)Kreekakon Wrote: [ -> ]If I remember correctly, and I understand you right, you just have to interact with the tube you just stabbed into his head.
I tried doing that. I tried using everything I have on it. I tried clicking on it. I tried running into it. Nothing! Do I have to do the Cistern first?

I restarted from a previous autosave and it now worked. Weird, but, problem solved.
(06-16-2012, 03:25 PM)bored2tears Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-16-2012, 03:21 PM)Kreekakon Wrote: [ -> ]If I remember correctly, and I understand you right, you just have to interact with the tube you just stabbed into his head.
I tried doing that. I tried using everything I have on it. I tried clicking on it. I tried running into it. Nothing! Do I have to do the Cistern first?

I restarted from a previous autosave and it now worked. Weird, but, problem solved.
Is it unclickable?!
IIRC, there is some kind of crucial bug with Morgue's body when you literally can stuck forever. Can't find the thread about it, though.