Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
(07-16-2012, 12:49 PM)Dclayne Wrote: [ -> ]And two more pictures for today. I hope that you are not tired. Wink
Next time someone tells me I'm "hung like a pig" I'll take it as a compliment!

I really love your "style", please keep 'em coming. Do you have a webpage with any of your other non-Amnesia work?
(07-17-2012, 10:22 AM)Paddy Wrote: [ -> ]I really love your "style", please keep 'em coming. Do you have a webpage with any of your other non-Amnesia work?
http://dclayne.deviantart.com . But once I warn you, most of the pictures really are not as good as I wanted they would have been.

By the way. A few new pictures in production, and this time not only mr.Piggi. Wink
this is just a sketch i did for my comic book
well like i said it just a sketch but focus on the size and the head of the pig
tell me what u thinks !!!!
It looks like Gabe Newell
lolllllllllllll so true but what about the drawing?
It's good and creepy. Are those nipples?
(07-17-2012, 03:39 PM)Damascus Rose Wrote: [ -> ]It's good and creepy. Are those nipples?
lollll yeah gonna work on that but i want to make hes belly jucy and nasty sweaty with fat and all that
some people sent me som pm because they wnat to use in their game i'm totally alright with its free to use
nobody?
Please stop mass bumping your thread man, if someone wants to post here they will.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17