Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Transfer a game to another shelf.frictionalgames account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, here's my problem:

I first bought Amnesia here at the FG store with an old email that got hacked later.
After that, I made a new email adress, and bought the Penumbra collection + soundtrack with the new account (with my new email).

My question is, can someone from FG transfer Amnesia from my old account to my new account?
I can provide order numbers of all the games i've bought here.
Yes, send the numbers in a pm to me or to the support email address that came with the purchases.
(06-19-2012, 09:31 AM)Leon Kennedy Wrote: [ -> ]So, here's my problem:

I first bought Amnesia here at the FG store with an old email that got hacked later.
After that, I made a new email adress, and bought the Penumbra collection + soundtrack with the new account (with my new email).

My question is, can someone from FG transfer Amnesia from my old account to my new account?
I can provide order numbers of all the games i've bought here.
Solved! Thanks, Jens!
Since we're on a subject similar to my predicament, i'll post here.

I bought my copy of Amnesia via the Mobile Payment store for MAC in Malaysia and I now use a Windows machine.

My question is, can I possibly exchange my useless mac version for a windows version? Since now the Mobile store doesn't support Malaysia buyers via Zong like it used to.

Please help! I really want to get back into Amnesia like the good old days. I LIKE FEELING TERRIFIED!!
Sad
All purchases include all three platforms, login and re-download as you like.