Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Mouse-Over Text?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, i'm looking for a script where the player holds his/her mouse over for exmample a door or a sign, and then it shows a specific text?

For exmaple: Player A holds his cursor over a door, then a text appears with "To the Libary".
Their is a Area called "Sign" I believe.
for the door text you need to go to extra_english.lang and modify the door names there

for other objects you put a sign area over them, and in the sign area properties you enter your Custom CATEGORY and Custom Entry. And then you insert that info and your desired text in extra_english.lang and everything works.
(06-19-2012, 05:55 PM)Cetex1337 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, i'm looking for a script where the player holds his/her mouse over for exmample a door or a sign, and then it shows a specific text?

For exmaple: Player A holds his cursor over a door, then a text appears with "To the Libary".

Hmm make a sign on the side then make a Sign area on it and typ in "Signs" on cata and "Libary" on entry
then take this to your lang
<CATEGORY Name="Signs">
<Entry Name=" Libary">Cell Area III</Entry>
</CATEGORY>

If it work a +rep would never hurt Smile