Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Change Loading Screen Text?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Instead of having the black screen with the "Loading..." text, is there a way to remove the text so that way it only has the black screen?
SetupLoadScreen(string&asTextCat, string&asTextEntry, int alRandomNum, string&asImageFile);
Just have the ImageFile argument as "".
(06-21-2012, 06:04 AM)Obliviator27 Wrote: [ -> ]SetupLoadScreen(string&asTextCat, string&asTextEntry, int alRandomNum, string&asImageFile);
Just have the ImageFile argument as "".
I did that and, while the "Loading..." did change, it still appears in red at the bottom. Any way to change that or no?
Not that I'm aware of. Maybe someone else on the forum knows how.
Place it in the OnLeave() section of your script.
(06-21-2012, 08:02 AM)Damascus Wrote: [ -> ]Place it in the OnLeave() section of your script.
To be honest, I don't think that's gonna work. I think it uses it from the game's .lang files. But thanks anyway for replying.
(06-21-2012, 08:02 AM)Obliviator27 Wrote: [ -> ]Not that I'm aware of. Maybe someone else on the forum knows how.

Ok then. Thanks for the reply.
You need a full conversion to remove that. The text is found in one of the LANG files.