Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia "Super-Secret" File
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've beaten Amnesia, and when I was getting ready to look at the, "SuperSecret" file, I accidently deleted it D: is there a way I can get it back, if I can't. What's in it?
(06-23-2012, 02:36 PM)realdylanpriest Wrote: [ -> ]I've beaten Amnesia, and when I was getting ready to look at the, "SuperSecret" file, I accidently deleted it D: is there a way I can get it back, if I can't. What's in it?
A bunch of stuff that you don't need.

A bunch of stuff that developers and people interested in developing could use, concepts, early alpha videos etc.
(06-23-2012, 02:38 PM)CrazyArts Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-23-2012, 02:36 PM)realdylanpriest Wrote: [ -> ]I've beaten Amnesia, and when I was getting ready to look at the, "SuperSecret" file, I accidently deleted it D: is there a way I can get it back, if I can't. What's in it?
A bunch of stuff that you don't need.

A bunch of stuff that developers and people interested in developing could use, concepts, early alpha videos etc.
Thanks, I was just wanted to make sure it wasn't like, a special easter-egg or something. Thanks again
This is some interesting stuff, though. I enjoyed reading it.
You can get it back by reinstalling the game or, if you use Steam, just run content validation.
It is an easteregg. It's all stuff from development yeah but it's surely an easteregg.
By a bunch of stuff that you don't need i ment that it's not something that you can use directly, but i loved watching every single thing in every folder, sometimes twice.