Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: computer room code?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello, i cant find code to unlock the door in the computer room, i have locked the alien in the freezer room, but now i stuck where he was. files on compter are water cave pic tomb cave pic etc?

please help
dukez30 Wrote:hello, i cant find code to unlock the door in the computer room, i have locked the alien in the freezer room, but now i stuck where he was. files on compter are water cave pic tomb cave pic etc?

please help

Spoiler below!
Look at the door

catalin

dukez30 Wrote:hello, i cant find code to unlock the door in the computer room, i have locked the alien in the freezer room, but now i stuck where he was. files on compter are water cave pic tomb cave pic etc?

please help

u need to get the 3 cards , blue, red, and green it think ..then u find a note..with how to use the computer and other stuff, read those stuff good cause it tells u about the cards and wat u can get on them , it took me almost 1 hour to udnerstand everything but it worked ! Smile