Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Mapp is screwing with me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello , im making a cs with full Livestream , but this is wierd when i try my map all barrels and doors explode , and when that dont happend lantern wont spawn...

anyone have a clue? Huh
Delete map cache
(06-25-2012, 03:57 PM)CrazyArts Wrote: [ -> ]Delete map cache

there is no cache :S
Barrels and doors don't explode on their own. What were you trying to do, and how did you go about in doing?
(06-25-2012, 07:13 PM)Your Computer Wrote: [ -> ]Barrels and doors don't explode on their own. What were you trying to do, and how did you go about in doing?

well i just made a map that 5% done and its on 1 mb big but something is make the barrel doors etc to explode...
(06-25-2012, 07:16 PM)SilentHideButFine Wrote: [ -> ]well i just made a map that 5% done and its on 1 mb big but something is make the barrel doors etc to explode...

Did you accidentally place two of the same objects in the same spot (e.g. double-clicking when placing down the object)?
(06-25-2012, 07:25 PM)Your Computer Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-25-2012, 07:16 PM)SilentHideButFine Wrote: [ -> ]well i just made a map that 5% done and its on 1 mb big but something is make the barrel doors etc to explode...

Did you accidentally place two of the same objects in the same spot (e.g. double-clicking when placing down the object)?

i fixed it nvm about this thread xD