Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia Minecraft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Blimey, how long as it been since I was on here? Shitting crikey.

Anyway I am back after a few months absence and I can see that the community has changed a lot. Can't wait to talk.

Regardless, I need to community's blessing for this project. It's not a lets play, its not a mod, it's a "translation". Behold, the prologue of Amnesia Minecraft.

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DzxhVpKyoU
I LIKE it. Smile
is this a mod to be played in minecraft or amnesia?
(06-26-2012, 01:03 AM)darkadders Wrote: [ -> ]is this a mod to be played in minecraft or amnesia?
Let's say it not a mod, it's a direct adaptation. If you think that menu was the actual Amnesia menu but with some total conversion mod shabang, then I have succeeded. The menu is an After Effects composition made using a shot of a wall looking like the one on the menu, the Amnesia logo, and other stuff.
(06-26-2012, 01:10 AM)LHudson Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-26-2012, 01:03 AM)darkadders Wrote: [ -> ]is this a mod to be played in minecraft or amnesia?
Let's say it not a mod, it's a direct adaptation. If you think that menu was the actual Amnesia menu but with some total conversion mod shabang, then I have succeeded. The menu is an After Effects composition made using a shot of a wall looking like the one on the menu, the Amnesia logo, and other stuff.
missed the question. ohwell, i suppose its going to be played on amnesia then.
Looks cool o,o