Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: it's done
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Random Horror story is completed so I am asking for approval for helping me make Random Horror in to a movie so it is based off Penumbra and Amnesia so I hope you guys like it if not just tell me what I done work so I can edit it.
and well Frictional Games will help me to make Random Horror Reality.
I have worked hard on this it will help me a lot. And I ask the vice president to help me with it and approve it!
(06-25-2012, 09:57 PM)Robosprog Wrote: [ -> ]How long is it? Because if it's short surely you could just copy paste it onto the thread?

good Idea
It's too big to be copy-pasted. Noone can read it like that, so I deleted the text. You can download the file instead.
well I have wrote it so I don't need to download it

thanks
any feed back
I liked the chapter where Daniel was inexplicably able to have fought off a horde of black zombies with a "flame rover," handguns, machine guns, grenades, C4s, shotguns, crowbar, wrench, and bombs all at once.
thanks
(06-27-2012, 06:57 PM)Robosprog Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2012, 06:30 PM)dannyboyschill Wrote: [ -> ]thanks
I believe, good sir, that the person was being sarcastic.
I believe you're being sarcastic. Now whom do we trust?
(06-27-2012, 07:06 PM)Robosprog Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2012, 07:03 PM)Traggey Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2012, 06:57 PM)Robosprog Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2012, 06:30 PM)dannyboyschill Wrote: [ -> ]thanks
I believe, good sir, that the person was being sarcastic.
I believe you're being sarcastic. Now whom do we trust?

What is this from? Also its fucking hilairous
thanks I had worked on it so it was hard to keep up with it and it is hard to slacking off

do you guys know that the Daniel Schill is a real person?