Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Pipe for Puzzle lost, went through floor.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While trying to place the pipes i need for the puzzle where you need to place the three pipe pieces on the wall, one of the pipes went through the mini staircase and now i can not retrieve it and i can not progress.
Try reloading your latest save and restarting from that point. Luckily, auto-saves are implemented nearly every level, so if you do that you shouldn't be far behind at all!

Hope that helped!
I tried leaving the area and returning to see if the pipe spawned, but all it did was somehow auto save the game for me so i tried to exit and re open the game and the pipes are still gone. :/
Try reloading an even earlier save file; it will most likely land you in one of the adjacent levels (i.e. the morgue, cistern, or cistern entrance) but it will work after that. Like I said, Frictional Games made sure it autosaves every time you enter a level, and I'm pretty sure these saves don't overlap, so you should be good to go.
Sorry, i'm a noob haha. How do i reload an earlier save, and thank you for the help.
From the start menu, where you find the options etc.
Thanks!