Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Creepiest thought ever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Actually, the creepiest thought ever is that at any given moments, you're less than 3 feet away from a spider. The more you know!
The creepiest thought ever is that we live nanoseconds in the past.
The creepiest thought ever is that all the things we are experiencing, are simply signals interpreted by the brain, how do we know they are real?

Eh, there's more I don't feel like typing them.
(06-30-2012, 10:04 AM)Robosprog Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-30-2012, 03:10 AM)andyrockin123 Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, the creepiest thought ever is that at any given moments, you're less than 3 feet away from a spider. The more you know!
Fuck. You.
<-- arachnophobia
I agree. Even if it is more than three feet away and you know it is in the room and you didn't kill it. Spiders... ugh..
I can do this later tonight Tongue And it'll be the beta version... You know... Lavender Town Syndrome... :3
Someone could be stalking you, and you wouldn't even know it.
When you sleep, there could be a spider in your bed.
Snakes could get into your house.
I am talking to you. Yes you. You are not crazy, get out of the house right now.

Just kidding, but I got a good laugh out of typing that.
(07-03-2012, 03:47 AM)Aldighieri Wrote: [ -> ]Someone could be stalking you, and you wouldn't even know it.
When you sleep, there could be a spider in your bed.
Snakes could get into your house.
I am talking to you. Yes you. You are not crazy, get out of the house right now.

Just kidding, but I got a good laugh out of typing that.
Holy hell that last part rustled my jimmies more than the spiders. 8/10
I almost forgot to mention, original poster. You have a very relevant username.
(07-03-2012, 03:53 AM)andyrockin123 Wrote: [ -> ]Holy hell that last part rustled my jimmies more than the spiders. 8/10
[Image: queen-rock-group-freddie-mercury-in-conc...e-1986.jpg]
[Image: 04f516b2a3f6b82234124e1b5e7c8a609aca149f_m.png]
Pages: 1 2