Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The Shadow IRL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
but will it blend? that is the question.
This is actually the main inspiration for the look of the shadow!
That thing is nasty as heck! Any information on what this actually is?
(06-29-2012, 12:55 PM)Traggey Wrote: [ -> ]That thing is nasty as heck! Any information on what this actually is?
Tubifex worms which all grouped together to form one big mass of grossness. At least, that's the theory. They contract when light hits them because they are photosensitive, making it look like they are pulsing. The naturally live in slime and filth, so when necessary, they find similar habitats amongst their brethren, which are slimy and gross.
(06-29-2012, 01:01 PM)Anxt Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2012, 12:55 PM)Traggey Wrote: [ -> ]That thing is nasty as heck! Any information on what this actually is?
Tubifex worms which all grouped together to form one big mass of grossness. At least, that's the theory. They contract when light hits them because they are photosensitive, making it look like they are pulsing. The naturally live in slime and filth, so when necessary, they find similar habitats amongst their brethren, which are slimy and gross.
And now I shall not sleep tonight. Brilliant!

That's actually quite interesting though.
Drainage workers must have shet themselves.
If they played Amnesia I bet they decided to change the job quickly.
This is not in a sewer, I think this is just a further fake of America like all the alien bodies etc.
This looks like a physical examination of some vein. When you look at the environment, the objects are very small, the water animation is just in micro zone. The camera also looks like a micro cam for doctors who examine human bodies (in most cases veins).

This really doesn't look like a sewer. It's not in a dimension of 3x3 meters.
Uh no.. I thought it was pretty obvious that this is an actual sewer :/
(06-29-2012, 05:43 PM)Googolplex Wrote: [ -> ]This is not in a sewer, I think this is just a further fake of America like all the alien bodies etc.
This looks like a physical examination of some vein. When you look at the environment, the objects are very small, the water animation is just in micro zone. The camera also looks like a micro cam for doctors who examine human bodies (in most cases veins).

This really doesn't look like a sewer. It's not in a dimension of 3x3 meters.
A sewer does not have to be 3x3 meter, in sweden they are 1x1 meter i think Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4