Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The best AngelScript tool?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
'ello there dear sirs, what is the best AngelScript tool?

The first one on my list is Geany and after that is Notepad++, but is there anything to top these two?

And no i don't think this is in the wrong forum because this is DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT! And i am asking for it, the best tool to use for development with AngelScript for a custom story or a full-conversion.
(06-29-2012, 04:01 PM)GeneralGregsworth Wrote: [ -> ]'ello there dear sirs, what is the best AngelScript tool?

The first one on my list is Geany and after that is Notepad++, but is there anything to top these two?
Geany is the best. It gives you suggestions of functions.
(06-29-2012, 04:03 PM)Jagsrs28 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2012, 04:01 PM)GeneralGregsworth Wrote: [ -> ]'ello there dear sirs, what is the best AngelScript tool?

Will you stop copying what i told you in your thread? I'M CrazyArts.
(06-29-2012, 04:06 PM)GeneralGregsworth Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2012, 04:03 PM)Jagsrs28 Wrote: [ -> ]

Will you stop copying what i told you in your thread? I'M CrazyArts.
Copying? Is it copyright? Are you going to arrest me?

EDIT:
Anyways I am sorry for trying to help someone out. I will never do it again...
(06-29-2012, 04:07 PM)Robosprog Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2012, 04:06 PM)GeneralGregsworth Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you have two accounts?
Cause i had a virus on my hotmail and i decided to redo all my accounts.

(06-29-2012, 04:09 PM)Jagsrs28 Wrote: [ -> ]Copying? Is it copyright? Are you going to arrest me?

EDIT:
What makes you say that? Dude i've helped you out a lot.
Netbeans after a LOT of work to get the language/syntax into it.
(06-29-2012, 04:11 PM)GeneralGregsworth Wrote: [ -> ]Cause i had a virus on my hotmail and i decided to redo all my accounts.

You could have just changed the email adress on CrazyArt
It looks a lot like Geany though.
(06-29-2012, 04:11 PM)GeneralGregsworth Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2012, 04:07 PM)Robosprog Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2012, 04:06 PM)GeneralGregsworth Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you have two accounts?
Cause i had a virus on my hotmail and i decided to redo all my accounts.

(06-29-2012, 04:09 PM)Jagsrs28 Wrote: [ -> ]Copying? Is it copyright? Are you going to arrest me?

EDIT:
What makes you say that? Dude i've helped you out a lot.
Let me say that again. I am sorry for trying to help you out (Meaning I didnt know you were CrazyArt). I will never try to help a single person on this forum again (Sarcasm).

And yes you have helped me out a lot and thank you for that.
(06-29-2012, 04:13 PM)SilentStriker Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2012, 04:11 PM)GeneralGregsworth Wrote: [ -> ]You could have just changed the email adress on CrazyArt
Well you know that i'm stupid alredy so i didn't think of that.
Pages: 1 2