Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Model requests.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, as the title says, I look for a volunteer to make three models for my upcoming TC "The Man Machine". I won't be able to pay you, but you will be greatly thanked and I will mention you in the credits.

1. Brickwall. A wall with the same size as a wall static object.

2. Brickwall Doorway. Same as 1., only with a doorway shape just like in the game.

3. Hanging_lantern_ceiling.ent without chain. Edited version of this entity without the chain so I can place it on tables.

Thanks in advance.
One idea is, if you have the texture, use decals on existing static objects. Smile
Bored as I am, I decided to try this out.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?4u9zn7x5px87da2

Put the DeskLantern in your entities folder, and the BrickWall items into your static_objects folder.
The doorframe is the only actual static model. The wall is simply a plane with the BrickWall material applied to it.
I have a brick wall and brick wall doorway, but they're about twice the size of your normal wall (intended). If someone doesn't mind resizing them, i can attach them here.
(06-30-2012, 02:13 PM)Obliviator27 Wrote: [ -> ]Bored as I am, I decided to try this out.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?4u9zn7x5px87da2

Put the DeskLantern in your entities folder, and the BrickWall items into your static_objects folder.
The doorframe is the only actual static model. The wall is simply a plane with the BrickWall material applied to it.
I... I love you so much right now... So much... No, fluttershy I'm not mad at you, I love you, and I'm not even a brony! Thanks a lot!! Big Grin

(06-30-2012, 03:35 PM)Your Computer Wrote: [ -> ]I have a brick wall and brick wall doorway, but they're about twice the size of your normal wall (intended). If someone doesn't mind resizing them, i can attach them here.
Thanks for your offer! Big Grin

(06-30-2012, 01:37 PM)Streetboat Wrote: [ -> ]One idea is, if you have the texture, use decals on existing static objects. Smile
Thanks for the tip!