Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Trusted blood door and corridor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I'm struggling to play the game as it is - with the textures all mixed up, but I need help now! I can't get past the bomb area where you found a dead doctor and the tape! Help!
Spoiler below!
From what I remember, you need the syringe and a bottle of alcohol. Neither of them was hidden very well, so you should have no problems finding them. After that clean the syringe with alcohol, and use the clean syringe to the dead doctor. Then when you have syringe filled with doctor's blood, use it to the scanner thingy in the door
Hope that helped
Haha, try drinking the alcohol! (move the alchohal bottle over the player). I laughed on what happens.
How do you open the fuse box? He can't do it with his bare hands? I "cheated" by walking into the fuse box and then pulling the cord, and it worked, though I have no idea how I would do it properly. Please tell me!

Now I'm stuck in the lunch room. What do I do? How do I start the fire so the door opens?
You can right click when holding an object to chuck it and bash open the fuse box.

Start the fire by dragging the garbage can out in front of the open fusebox and pull the switch, and drag it under the sprinkler.
Got it! Thanks! Now I'm stuck in the wierd rooms with the hands sticking out of the wall! I'm in at the third or fourth puzzle, with the barrels and the rings on the floor!

How do I get past that?

It says something like "There are twos and threes in this world"
(02-15-2008, 10:50 PM)Willbreaker Wrote: [ -> ]Got it! Thanks! Now I'm stuck in the wierd rooms with the hands sticking out of the wall! I'm in at the third or fourth puzzle, with the barrels and the rings on the floor!

How do I get past that?

I have moved the barrels in 2's and 3's, tried the lever tried, the wheel tried the hands, PLEASE someone what is going on here.
I know its going to be something so trivial BUT I JUST CANT SEE IT.

ITS DRIVING ME NUTS......!

PANIC OVER wasnt precise enough with the barrels.
(06-12-2009, 10:26 PM)Hilux4x4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-15-2008, 10:50 PM)Willbreaker Wrote: [ -> ]Got it! Thanks! Now I'm stuck in the wierd rooms with the hands sticking out of the wall! I'm in at the third or fourth puzzle, with the barrels and the rings on the floor!

How do I get past that?

I have moved the barrels in 2's and 3's, tried the lever tried, the wheel tried the hands, PLEASE someone what is going on here.

Haha I just answered this puzzle in another thread. You need to put the barrels on the rings that are 3 colors at once. (hope you're not colorblind)
(06-12-2009, 11:04 PM)biomechanical923 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2009, 10:26 PM)Hilux4x4 Wrote: [ -> ]

How do I get past that?

Haha I just answered this puzzle in another thread. You need to put the barrels on the rings that are 3 colors at once. (hope you're not colorblind)

Or even colour blind. :lol:
Hey will, not to criticize or anything, but take your time and you will eventualy get what you have to do. It isnt fun always using a "walkthrough" or a video. So take your time man and enjoy the game for what it worth. Cool