Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Ceilings are not visible.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a pretty strange problem,
When I place a ceiling in the editor (both plane or static objects) it wont show up in the actual level.

Strange thing is that other Static objects and planes do show up (I.E. my floor is made up of 1 large plane and the walls are regular static objects and they both show up as they normally would.)
If someone could help me with this I would be much obliged (Justine Tongue)

But really now I would really appreciate it if someone were to help me[/color

[color=#000066]Thanks,

-Imre-
May be a .map_cache error. Try deleting your map_cache, if you don't have one I'm not certain of what the problem is Smile
Forgive me if this question may seem offensive, but...you did remember to turn them upside down, did you?

If yes, try following SilentStriker's advice, and delete you map_cache.
(07-02-2012, 02:17 PM)Kreekakon Wrote: [ -> ]Forgive me if this question may seem offensive, but...you did remember to turn them upside down, did you?

If yes, try following SilentStriker's advice, and delete you map_cache.

The question is not offensive at all but yes I did turn it/them upside down

(07-02-2012, 02:11 PM)SilentStriker Wrote: [ -> ]May be a .map_cache error. Try deleting your map_cache, if you don't have one I'm not certain of what the problem is Smile

This may be a really stupid question but where can I find it? :$
In the map folder.
Thanks everyone it worked perfectly, both the static and plane ceilings are visible now

Since I'm in Italy at the moment and don't have a lot of time on the internet and have a very limited knowledge of this stuff (I.E. scripting) I'll probably be using these forums a lot more :p

once more, thanks Big Grin