Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: La Caza save file
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi

I recently started playing the Custom story: La Caza, but when i exited around an hour into it, it didn't save (oh noes.) So, im asking you, does anyone have a save file they can send me. To be exact, a had just blown up the wall after being in the Tomb.

Sincerely
Me
P.S. sorry for my bad english
P.S.S. No. i won't play it all over again. (Coz that shit's scary bro)
Well, shouldn't there be an auto-saved file when you click on 'Load Game'?
Not on custom stories i think.

Unless La Caza is a full conversion.
(07-02-2012, 03:20 PM)ZyLogicX Wrote: [ -> ]Well, shouldn't there be an auto-saved file when you click on 'Load Game'?
No. I forgot to disable Reading-only mode in the save file directory.

(07-02-2012, 06:51 PM)General Gregsworth Wrote: [ -> ]Not on custom stories i think.

Unless La Caza is a full conversion.
Exactly what do you mean by that?
Are you fucking kidding me sir? or are you just trolling?
(07-02-2012, 09:10 PM)General Gregsworth Wrote: [ -> ]Are you fucking kidding me sir? or are you just trolling?
I'm not trolling or anything. I played an hour of the map, then exited, and when I wanted to continue there was no save. Then I found out that I had to turn of read-only mode in the save-file directory. Now I can save, but the save-file from before is still missing. And no, I don't have the full conversion.

Why do you have to be so mean.
Well, it's probably easier to just play through the beginning of it (it will go MUCH faster since you know what to do) then wait for somebody to upload a save file.
(07-03-2012, 03:38 AM)Damascus Rose Wrote: [ -> ]Well, it's probably easier to just play through the beginning of it (it will go MUCH faster since you know what to do) then wait for somebody to upload a save file.
I would do that, but it is just so scary. But i'm probably gonna have to do that anyway since nobody seems to have any files.
La Caza is available as an full conversion and custom story. The chances that someone is still playing that are very limited.
Do you really have to make a reply for someone you want to reply, because i got heavily missunderstood.
Pages: 1 2